Skip to content
- Sunwell Technologies
- Process Engineering Intern
- Work Term
- May 2015 - Jun 2016
- What are your daily responsibilities?
- Qualilty testing of new products and many other things
- What were some projects you were involved in?
- R&D - Development and commissioning of a mobile mix tank system, production of chiller units for a large air conditioning system
Production - 10 production jobs all across the world
- What were strong points of your interview? Did grades matter?
- My grades were definitely worse than many of my classmates having the same interview as me. I think genuinely being interested in the work that you would do in the company makes a big difference.
- Which skill sets/courses were most relevant to your position?
- Thermodynamics. This is the carnot cycle come to life. Also the skills you learn in Paul's lab.
- What did your company expect from you as a 2nd/3rd year co-op student?
- To help the production and R&D process in what ever capacity I could.
- Did you like your overall PEY experience? Why or why not?
- Yes. I learnt a lot. However it is quite a long commute and the company was undergoing a change in management which resulted in a lot of changes.
- One fun fact about your job?
- We had a chef! Although he has left temporarily.
- Salary Range
- 35000 - 40000 CAD per year