Skip to content
- CRH Canada Group Inc.
- Engineering PEY Intern
- Work Term
- April 2015 - August 2016
- What are your daily responsibilities?
- - Project management of maintenance projects in the redimix plants.
- Administrative and technical support for Engineering Projects.
- What were some projects you were involved in?
- - Replacement of Hot Water Tank
- Installation of moisture probes for sand
- Hoisting and Rigging
- What were strong points of your interview? Did grades matter?
- This job requires the candidate to be outgoing, good at communication and able to drive. Grades do not matter.
- Which skill sets/courses were most relevant to your position?
- Skills: communication, engineering, Excel, MS Project, driving
- What did your company expect from you as a 2nd/3rd year co-op student?
- They expected me to learn and participate in anything new that came up.
- Did you like your overall PEY experience? Why or why not?
- The overall experience has been challenging but rewarding. I have learned a lot and will probably keep learning until the end of my term.
- One fun fact about your job?
- I get free lunches all the time.
- Salary Range
- $30,000 - $50,000