Skip to content
- Nuclear Engineering intern
- Work Term
- What are your daily responsibilities?
- research projects on long term plant operation enhancement from the stand point of operational chemistry. No routine duties
- What were some projects you were involved in?
- cost reduction on oil sampling schedules and executions; modelling of dissolved deterium gas in primary cycle stream; design a cross-check system to reduce the daily actionable items resulted from sample results, blah blah
- What were strong points of your interview? Did grades matter?
- everything; not really.
- Which skill sets/courses were most relevant to your position?
- What did your company expect from you as a 2nd/3rd year co-op student?
- the ability of design your schedule, plan the work load, consistent effort and accurate reporting on findings
- Did you like your overall PEY experience? Why or why not?
supervisor was ultra nice and trusting. the company and department environment allows the demonstration of capability. There are a lot of experienced operator and engineers there where you can learn a lot about many different fields of *** engineering.
- One fun fact about your job?
- You can eat all day
- Salary Range
- $28/hr on 2013 dollars