Skip to content
- Toronto, ON
- Corporate Supply Chain Associate
- Work Term
- May 2014 - Dec 2014
- What are your daily responsibilities?
- - Part of Supply Line Management (SLM) Team; responsible for resolving shortages and de-expediting excess inventory
- Interaction with supplier senior management to maintain supplier relationships
- Drafting quarterly reports for overall cash gains by inventory risk mitigation
- Running outreach initiatives in Supply Chain Dept for charity campaigns.
- What were some projects you were involved in?
- It was not a project based role. New task every day/week.
- What were strong points of your interview? Did grades matter?
- Having a minimum GPA of around 2.8 helped, but grades weren't the deal breaker.
Strong points - confidence, attire, conviction in my answers, ability to answer all questions.
- Which skill sets/courses were most relevant to your position?
- Business Minor courses especially JRE 420/410.
- What did your company expect from you as a 2nd/3rd year co-op student?
- Be on time, have strong work ethics, don't hesitate to ask questions, accept your failures and learn from them, obey authority.
- Did you like your overall PEY experience? Why or why not?
- Not so much at Celestica, which is why I cut it short to 8 months.
- One fun fact about your job?
- Got a chance to yell at people and make them do what I wanted.
- Salary Range