Skip to content
- Technical Analyst
- Work Term
- May 2014 to Sept 2015
- What are your daily responsibilities?
- Answer and deal with external support issues for IBM Cognos ICM, there is a lot of problem solving, client interaction, and technical work
- What were some projects you were involved in?
- Everything is project based, and all centered around this one product, personal projects have been functionality investigations and training for new hires
- What were strong points of your interview? Did grades matter?
- My strong points were all with regards to people skills and problem solving capability (how you approach issues)
- Which skill sets/courses were most relevant to your position?
- APS, most of my design courses with group work (people skills are very important)
Actually most important thing I felt that came up was frosh week and the work I put into that, the skills it demonstrated, and the overall experience
- What did your company expect from you as a 2nd/3rd year co-op student?
- I do the same work the full times do, hell I'm helping to train the next batch of full times
- Did you like your overall PEY experience? Why or why not?
- Its awesome, great people, great company, great work, its interesting every day
- One fun fact about your job?
- very flexible hours
- Salary Range
- roughly 960 a week