Skip to content
- Bell TV
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Work Term
- Sept. 2010 - Aug. 2011
- What are your daily responsibilities?
- Testing interactive television applications and reporting any defects.
- What were some projects you were involved in?
- FibeTV Facebook, FibeTV Santa Tracker, and iTV game applications
- What were strong points of your interview? Did grades matter?
- Soft skills, fluent in French; grades did not matter
- Which skill sets/courses were most relevant to your position?
- What did your company expect from you as a 2nd/3rd year co-op student?
- Professionalism and participation.
It was a very good learning environment.
- Did you like your overall PEY experience? Why or why not?
- Yes, it helped me learn my values regarding working - work experience and ability to contribute (where your opinion is valued).
- One fun fact about your job?
- testing games
- Salary Range